Tuesday 21 February 2012

In Recovery

I am still in awe at how "good" I feel following my operation! Last time was so different, I couldn't move for weeks and my arm movement was impaired for a long time. I must admit, it was the dread of this incapacity that made the thought of the operation awful.

Now I feel empowered, I don't feel vulnerable, I am in control....... mostly!!!!! My husband and mum and caring friends have other ideas I am afraid. Yes I have a 100mph dog in my life and yes I am a 100mph person. Normally I sometimes press the brakes lightly but now everyone has put the handbrake on and locked it aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! I am NOT a good patient.

I am allowing myself this week and then the brakes are off. Don't worry though I will limit my speed to within normal parameters (with the odd sneaky blast of speed). Ssssshhhhhhh don't tell Jason!

2 comments:

  1. you do make me laugh....in all the best ways! I love that your sense of humour is still intact!! But here's a secret..I'm sure that after all these years Jason is "on to you"!!! hee!

    ReplyDelete

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!