Thursday 6 August 2015

Shopping

I feel quite sad and down. Things are changing very quickly with my youngest son growing up and finding his independence.

I have just been shopping for post surgery bras and I can tell you that they are vile. Well actually, no they are not its just the shape of my damaged chest distorts the prosthetics and therefore any bra I wear. Nobody can tell but I can and I feel sad.... I miss my breasts and looking feminine and pretty.

Now that has been said I then feel guilty for moaning about it because there are three women I know who have lost their lives to this disease so how the hell  can I be so bloody vain?

Anyway, here I am in Wrexham town sitting in Starbucks with a very large coffee watching people go about their business and trying to sort my head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!