Monday 9 August 2010

Rhuddlan Castle Rocks 7th August 2010



I do apologise for the poor sound quality on these videos but they were shot using my camara. "Walk Forever By My Side" was dedicated to Mikes wife Jules and their two sons Dylan and Evan.

The second video is of Mike singing with Fowler from Ocean Colour Scene.

The "doors" opened at 4pm and we entered the historic ruins of Rhuddlan castle. Never in my life could I have imagined seeing my all time favourite band play in this part of my ancestry. I was honoured and humbled to be there.

The gig was organised in order to raise money for Mikes charity The Love Hope Strength Foundation which is commited to combatting cancer on a global basis. Please visit their web site and look into their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!