Sunday 1 August 2010

Books - Evernight


I have just finished reading this book and have passed it on to my 11 year old son. The book is aimed at those aged 13+ but being three decades older I still enjoyed it. Yes, the story line was a little "cheesy" but when you think that it is aimed at youngsters that cheesyness becomes acceptable.
I am lucky enough to be part of the Amazon Vine programme. It is an invitation only "club" and each month I get to choose four titles from their magazine. All I have to do in return is read them and publish my review.
I enjoy being part of the Amazon Vine programme because not only do I get all of the latest books for free, it gives me the opportunity to read books I never would have considered.
The ice cream van has just called into our close so the boys are enjoying a Mr Whippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!