Monday 7 May 2012

Bad Luck

I thought 2011 was a bad year for me with the sudden death of my much loved Aunty Heather, the tragic death of my best friend Poppy (dog), a so called friend turning out to be nothing of the sort and some online bullying and my fight with depression.

2012 has proved to be a right shiner so far and we are only five months in.......

I found out that I had a second breast cancer, my back has been killing me, my dog was seriously ill, the insurance company is turning down my claim for him, Cola hurt his back and Jason has dislocated his shoulder. I don't think I can take any more!

Having said that alot of good things have happened too so I  can't be all gloom and doom!

The first and best was the arrival of Snowy, our white miniature schnauzer and little monkey!!

The Gathering in Pontins was completely awesome and we met some fabulous friends.

....and I have some fab plans for the rest of the year!

I am off to a friends wedding next week and that will mean my meeting up with some superb people. I have gigs booked and am going with an excellant friend "Black Stone Cherry" and "Tyketto", quite possibly "Killing for Company" and I am walking up Snowdon to raise money for the Love Hope Strength Foundation.

Snowdon is one of my most favourite places in the world so I am looking forward to that very much.

Although bad has happened to me this year, good has come from it in a funny kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!