Saturday 16 August 2014

Karma - Let It Go!


I have some stuff going on in my life right now which is causing me distress. It's not major stuff so don't worry. I am healthy (as far as I know) and I am alive and happy. The part of my life is one which should be relaxing and peaceful but sadly by the action of others it is not.

I have been building up resentment in my heart and that in turn has upset me and stressed me out because I don't want to feel negative emotions, they are detrimental to ones harmony and well being.

Then, today, on facebook - this message was posted by Emma Sims Holistic Therapies - I read it and I took note.

This is so right so today I will meditate for peace in my soul and the release of my negative feelings. After all, I am not responsible for the action of others - their actions, their karma - their lesson.

Namaste.

Love Hope Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!