Saturday 26 December 2015

100 Days of Happy - Day 5

Its been a funny old Christmas really with the boys growing up and my family in decline.

I found some old photos on my computer and they really filled me with happiness at the memories of years, people and animals gone past.



A very relaxing day surrounded by my pets feeling so full of food I could burst!

Thinking of Christmas past.....

The dolls house my mum made for me out of cardboard boxes. The detail she added was phenomenal along with the furniture she made for me.

Creeping downstairs with my older brother in front and my younger one behind, trying not to wake our parents, overcoming obsticles my mum had put in the way supposedly to stop our dog Patch from getting Santa but really they were to try and keep us in bed.

Such happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!