Tuesday 22 December 2015

100 Days of Happy - Day 1

Lets start a 100 days of happy where I will post about something which made me happy on that particular day.

Happy Day 1!!!!

Hmmmm lots of things made me happy today....

Making and wrapping gifts for friends and family. I enjoyed packaging things... didn't like the wrapping part much but it has to be done.

Chatting with Joe and sharing some jokes. Its always good to smile and giggle if you can.

My friends horse Morris never ceases to make me happy. He is so cheeky and practically human! I swear that he can understand English and certainly knows what the word "carrot" means.

Watching Charlotte jump her horse Teddy - she is a talented rider and sailed over them like a dream.

Is that enough happy for one day?






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!