Thursday 9 April 2015

Love This Time of Year

I really do love this time of year..... SPRING....... fresh mornings and warm sunshine, its wonderful. 

I hope I have many more springs to experience on this earth.




I saw the surgeon yesterday for my post operative check. I now have no dressings on my right side and I am struggling to look at it. Itching like crazy as a reaction to the dressings which have been on for almost 2 months.



The other side is OK. She didn't expect to see pink skin so was pleasantly surprised. The drain was removed which erm let me say, was an experience. It passed from under my right arm to the centre of my chest..... yes.... will say no more on that subject!!

There is a small scab in the centre and now I will just have to wait and see how that heals. I am hoping that liquid does not leak out of it because that will mean having to have a VAC pump fitted and I don't want that.

Stitches come out next Tuesday so I am trying to rest until then in the hope that the skin will repair itself enough to avoid the VAC.

I am really enjoying the sunshine though, I have just come inside to rest from its warm rays. 

Bolt, my chinchilla rabbit is outside on the grass! His outside hut is due to arrive today and I am excited to see him investigate that!

He is such a gentle and loving rabbit.




I have had some beautiful gifts during this illness. One in particular springs to mind and I am going to post about it shortly - I will not go into further detail other than to say that the work involved, the comradely and team effort make it so outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!