Monday 28 February 2011

Spring

I don't really want to put a jinx on things but I really do feel that spring is on its way. It is still cold outside but the plants are starting to grow. I have just walked through Darland Woods and everything is sprouting, even the grasses on the lake. Cola is shedding his winter coat also which is earlier than last year I couldn't take Cola's rugs off until mid May!

I hope that we do have an early spring and a nice summer this year, we missed out last year and that was such a shame.

I am looking forward to seeing leaves on the trees again and the place being lit up with the colour of flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Me too ! I had a wander round my garden before-everything is budding ! the snowdrops ,primroses ,crocus and hellebores are all out- and the daffodils are nearly there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for it .. I love the spring it just makes everything feel wonderful. I need to feel some warmth and not from the fire xx

    ReplyDelete

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!