Monday 22 November 2010

I am Back!


I havent been around much lately because life is so hectic. Now that I am back in the driving seat I am busy with caring for my special needs son and fighting his corner. I finished herceptin about a month ago and I am still waiting for the side effects to leave me. I desperately want my swollen fingers to go down so that I can wear my wedding rings again. However, its nice that I am wearing rings which are very dear to me, my Nains (grandmothers) and my great auntie Lizzies engagement ring.

I have been busy going to concerts, running and generally enjoying my life. I am still fighting with my weight but Tamoxifen isnt the best drug to lose weight on!

My running is going well.... only a few more weeks until my race! If you are able to sponsor me please visit my Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/sara-williams1

3 comments:

  1. And I'm glad you are back. Gorgeous as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Sara. Thank you so much for taking the time to share my grief journey. I am so pleased to hear that things are falling into place for you. May you continue to heal as your joints return to normal.
    In my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara! you look great in that shot! hope all is going well for you. missing you at Friday My Town Shoot Outs.

    ReplyDelete

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!