Thursday 14 October 2010

Each New Day

 Each new day has something special to give to you, a lesson to be learnt or a new discovery.
 Every day is special for me. I always try to find something in it that I can recall and think "that was good". It may be a little boy rolling around on the school playground, a baby calf being licked clean by its mother or a friendly comment.
 The happiness of others. Happiness and positivity are contagious so forget your misfortune and saddness, look for the beauty in that day, accept it with a smile and grow from it.
Each new day I thank my stars for my beautiful sons, for living in a free country, for having legs so that I can walk and run, eyes so that I can see the beauty in all that is around me and ears so that I can listen to all of the things which give me pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for stopping by and saying hello-appreciate your comments! you write beautifully by the way-I love your blog! be back soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I give thanks for the amazing friends I have met online. I am grateful for the support that helps to carry me through the tough times and elevates me higher during the good times.

    ReplyDelete

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!