Saturday 21 April 2012

One Month On

I can't believe that it has been a month since I last wrote on my blog. So much has happened in that time I honestly don't know where to begin.

I think I will do a little summary of what has been happening and then do a seperate post on each of the subjects:

  • We welcomed Snowy into our lives
  • The Dog Insurance Company stitched us up
  • Cola had a bad back
  • Breast Cancer hormone treatment
  • Radiotherapy set up session
  • Harry's hospital experience
  • Our trip to the caravan
I am sure that there are many more topics I would like to discuss but off the top of my head I can't think of them.

I can't find my camara which would be really handy because I would like to take some shots to illustrate the posts.

2 comments:

  1. you have had one incredibly busy/hectic month but just think how far on you are with the cancer treatment!! YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One post on each subject.Is that a promise? I will hold you to it. Who is Snowy?

    ReplyDelete

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!