Tuesday 4 May 2010

Fight Back - Lets Explain

Those who know me of old will know what a huge fan I am of The Alarm and Mike Peters. The title of my new blog is taken from one of his songs "Fight Back", a song that is about fighting cancer BUT can be about fighting any adversity one faces in life. Personally, when I am down, I play this song and I come back fighting....

Fight Back is all about fighting back.... Opposing negativity and opening your soul up to positivity.

When I finished councelling for depression in 2008 my signature tune became "Without A Fight" also by the Alarm and these two songs combined are me...

I am about to leave Cancer Ain't Gonna Beat Me, I have some ideas for the last post and will be preparing for that over the next few days. Now is the time to move on and kick back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!