Monday 9 November 2020

Time is all we have


 Looking at my blog I can see that I haven't been so good at posting! Life is so busy and the days turn into months and then years and before you know where you are a whole decade has passed.

2020 hasn't been a great year for anyone in the world, its been horrendous with Covid19 and trying to find a new normal.

Its been a nightmare for me on a personal level. Dealing with working at home, colleagues being furloughed has messed with my head. Add to that the sudden death of my beloved dog Wilbur after a short illness then six weeks later my darling Pickles and you won't be surprised that I have hit the booze more than I would like to admit.

There! I said it! I have confessed and how good does that feel.

So today I woke with another horrible hang over, I looked back at my weekend and realised that wine had stolen it from me.

No more.

Today is a fresh start towards a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to read my post please leave a comment they make my day!